Acceptance of terms and conditions
- By accepting an online quote or making a deposit to SunGuard, the Customer agrees to all the conditions and terms outlined in this section, in the documents attached to the quotes and verbally communicated by SunGuard staff.
- For all orders where any products are to be installed by SunGuard staff, a minimum deposit of 60% of the total order is required before the commencement of manufacturing.
- The balance of payment is required to be paid in full prior to or at the time of installation.
- For all orders where any orders are to be posted or delivered to the Customer without installation a full payment prior to the commencement of manufacturing is required.
- If for any reason the balance of payment is not closed by the due date, the Customer must pay any costs (not excluding the payment balance) required to recover or attempting to remedy this outstanding balance.
- Transfer of title for any products will not occur before SunGuard receives payment in full.
- In cases where any products are measured by the Customer, the Customer takes responsibility for all measurements and notes on the order. In case of an error, the Customer accepts the responsibility to pay any required costs to alter or manufacture new products.
- In cases where any products are measured by SunGuard staff, we accept full responsibility for any errors and inaccuracies.
- All products supplied by SunGuard are carefully angulated and we do not accept any responsibility for ‘not-square’ windows or frames at Customer’s premises.
- Any works required to square/level the openings will e charged directly to the customer.
Delivery of products
- In cases where Customer decides to have products posted or couriered to their premises, SunGuard accepts no responsibility for any damage obtained during such delivery.
- In cases where Sunguard is to deliver any products, we accept responsibility and take all measures to have products intact and carefully packaged.
- Normal manufacture and delivery time is within 10-15 working days unless agreed otherwise prior to the commencement of manufacturing.
- All orders are subject to stock availability. SunGuard will do its best to provide all information about the stock at the time of offering a quote to Customer.
- Some colours may not be exactly as in swatches as they may vary between supplies and SunGuard will accept no liability in these cases.
- Any cancellations of orders occurring after the commencement of manufacturing will incur remedy of costs to cover any expenses incurred after such commencement.
- The customer is required to remove any existing covering before installation date unless agreed otherwise.
- SunGuard offers a limited warranty for all products purchased from us from the date of delivery of products to Customer. The duration of the warranties ranges from 2 to 5 years depending on the product.
- In case of a defect, the Customer may return the affected product to SunGuard at their expense for an inspection. If after such inspection a defect is confirmed, SunGuard accepts responsibility to either rectify the defect or replace the product.
- In cases where there is no defect in the product, the Customer will be liable for any costs of repairing the product and delivery costs.
- To the extent permitted by law, SunGuard will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defects or use of our products and limits responsibility to the lesser of following:
- the price of products in dispute or
- the cost of rectifying the products or
- the actual damage suffered by Customer
- To the extent permitted by law, SunGuard will not accept any liability for loss of profits, consequential, indirect or special damage suffered by the Customer or any other person.
- The Customer will not be entitled to deduct from the price of the products any sums owed or claimed to be owed to the Customer by SunGuard nor withhold payment of any balance in case of any dispute.